Duplicate passport

If you have a horse that you believe is registered with the AES but does not have a passport or any paperwork it is possible to apply for a duplicate passport.

You must forward us a completed copy of the 'Lost passport declaration form' and a completed 'sketch form' which has to be done by a vet. The duplicate passport will then be issued and send out. In case the original passport will later be found you have to send it back to our office and keep the duplicate.Fee for a duplicate passport is the same as for an original passport i.e. US$ 160.